You can choose a beautiful love quote from the list. Loving my wife enriches my life with full happiness and amusement. She is like my lucky gem! Loving my wife is my favorite part of the day, from mornings to evenings I simply want to hold your hand and see the world!
I Am Proud Of You My Wife Quotes
1. I celebrate all your achievements so far. I love you and I’m proud of you my darling wife.
2. ‘You make my heart smile.’
3. ‘You deserve an award for being a great wife and an amazing mother. I am so proud of you.’
4. ‘My wife is amazing. She is so much stronger that she realizes. She is the most incredible woman I have ever met.’
5. ‘My wife is the most beautiful, sweetest, and amazing woman I have ever seen. She is my best friend, my life, and I love her more than anything.’
6. ‘Nothing could be better than building a life with you.’
7. ‘Love gets a whole new meaning with you in my life. I love you to bits my dear wife.’
8. ‘Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me. For inspiring me to accept myself. For helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection. For showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown.’ – Steve Maraboli
9. ‘You are my today and all of my tomorrows.’ – Leo Christopher
10. ‘I always sleep better with you by my side. Sweet dreams my beautiful wife.’
11. Your hard work always motivates me to always be more hardworking, and that has helped me a lot. I’m proud of you for changing my life in a way I never expected. I appreciate you, dear wife.
12. ‘My wife is one of the greatest blessings from God. Her love is a gift that I am thankful for every day.’
13. ‘To my wife, you sweeten and warm up my life. I love you.’
14. With the way you make me proud always, I will keep bragging about it. Love you dearly my wife.
15. ‘You are my best friend, the mother of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.’
16. I love how hard you worked over life challenges. You are a successful dear wife and I am proud of you.
17. ‘Good morning my dear wife, I hope you day is as wonderful are you are.’
18. Having such an amazing wife like you is a great blessing. You always make me proud of your hard work. I love you so much.
19. I feel so proud of your accomplishments and those remarkable things you have done dear wife.
20. ‘I only have eyes for my wife.’
21. I celebrate God’s grace in your life, dear wife. I am proud of you.
22. ‘I never knew that I could love someone the way that I love you. You, my beautiful wife, are my everything!’
23. ‘It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.’
24. ‘I know I am not perfect, but I will always love you will all my heart.’
25. I love your beautiful personality. You are an awe-inspiring woman and I am proud of you. Your husband loves you more than you know.
26. My dear wife, with all your hard work and all that you have accomplished so far, I cannot be proud of you dear wife enough.
27. If people doubt whether true love still exists, I will show the world how much I have grown to love you. I am proud of you my wife.
28. Dear wife, with all that life, has thrown at you, you never stopped being hardworking. This is a lot of encouragement and this makes me more proud of you.
29. ‘To my darling wife, all of my heart, I give to you. All of my life, I’ll spend with you. I am forever yours.’
30. I love the way you take care of our family and how you also handle your work seriously. You are such hardworking and I am really proud of my wife.
31. I care so much about you dear wife. I love you more than you can imagine. I’m proud to have a hardworking woman like you in my life.
32. ‘It has been said that you only fall in love once. But I don’t believe it. Every time I see my wife, I fall in love all over again.’
33. Your hard work has resulted in success. I am proud of you dear wife.
34. If you ask me how much I love you, I can’t explain it because it’s unquantifiable. Keep making me proud my lovely wife. God bless you.
35. ‘I am so blessed you are my wife.’
36. ‘My wife is the queen of my heart and the love of my life.’
37. “Without hard work, nothing grows…” goes a saying. You are hardworking, and a lot of successful things has been achieved from it. I’m proud of you my dear wife.
38. ‘Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, and having you as my wife is a dream come true.’
39. Your hard work has done a lot to make me feel proud of you always. Thank you for not disappointing me.
40. ‘I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely.’ – Boris Pasternak
41. Nothing will stop me from loving you because you keep making me proud of you. I love you more, dear wife.
42. You are exactly what I dreamt of when I asked God to bless me with a loving wife. With your hard work, you gave me hope and make me feel important. I am proud of you.
43. Dear wife, you are such a darling and I am grateful for everything we’ve been through. I’m really proud of you. Thank you.
44. ‘True love does not have an ending, that’s why I will love your forever.’
45. ‘Even on our bad days, I am still so grateful I married you.’
46. I love a lot of things about you dear wife. What I love more about you are your hardworking skills. I am really proud of who you are.
47. ‘You are the reason I wake up each day smiling.’
48. I celebrate all of your wins and achievements so far. I’m really proud of you dear wife. I love you dearly.
49. ‘Happiness is having a wife who is also your best friend.’
50. ‘Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that I get to call you my wife.’
51. Dear wife, everything about you is my pride. Your successes, your wins, your hard work, your achievements and failures. You are literally the best. I love you more.
52. ‘I am not just her fan. I am her husband.’
53. Sometimes, I wish I can be like you with how hardworking you are. You never get tired of being hardworking, I am proud of you wife.
54. You make me feel fulfilled with all your hard work and achievements so far. You made me believe in myself. I feel so proud of you my dear wife.
55. Dear wife, I would to let you know that even if you fail, failure does not define your success and who you really are. You have done more than enough with all your hard working skills. Know that I still love you.
56. ‘If I could give my wife one thing in life, it would be the ability to see herself through my eye, because only then will she realize how loved she really is.’
57. ‘To my wife, just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.’
58. I am more proud to be your husband. Thanks for loving me and raising these beautiful children with me. I am so much impressed by your hard work. I love you.
59. ‘If I know what love is, it is because of you.’ – Herman Hesse
60. Dear wife, every brand new day, I find new reasons to be proud of being your husband, most importantly because of your hard work. I love you.
61. ‘One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.’
62. ‘My dear wife, you have made me the happiest man on earth by marrying me. Every day is a privilege to have you by my side. I love you more than words can express.’
63. I’m proud of your growth and successes so far dear wife. Love you dearly.
64. My darling wife, thanks for being the amazing wife that you are. You have really made me proud. Thank you and I love you.
65. ‘After all these years together, you still take my breath away.’
66. ‘My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.’ – Winston Churchill
67. ‘I didn’t fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things we’d choose anyway. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.’
68. You capture my heart every moment with your hard work. Dear wife, the more we grow old together, the more my love for you increases. I’m more proud of you.
69. ‘My wife works hard ever single day. I am so proud of her.’
70. ‘I’m a proud husband of a wonderful wife.’
71. Your kind is so rare. You are the best woman I have ever met. Cheers to a happy life with you forever. I am proud of you darling
72. ‘I am so lucky to have you as a loving and caring wife. I love you, my beautiful wife.’
73. Blessed am I among all men to have found such a good and beautiful thing. You have made me so proud wife, I love you.
74. Saying that I am proud of you is an understatement, dear wife. I am more than proud of you and I love you.
75. I am proud of you for the things you have done and for your achievements in life. You are a great inspiration to me and I am sure you are too to some others. Thank you and God bless you, dear wife.
76. Dear wife, I bless the day I set my eyes on you and said ‘yes, I do’ at the altar. It was never a regret marrying you. You always make me proud and I will always love you.
77. ‘Good night, darling. May your dreams be as sweet as you are.’
78. You have really been a motivation to me with your courage and hard work. I appreciate and love you dearly.
79. ‘To my wife, when I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.’
80. ‘My beautiful wife, you mean more to me than you’ll ever know.’
81. ‘Loving you is a wonderful way to send a lifetime.’
82. Your hard work has brought God’s blessings upon me and the family. I am really proud of you dear wife.
83. Dear wife, you have been a great support to me. I’m really proud of you darling.
84. Thanks for every moment, dear wife. Your hard work has brought us this far in life. I am proud of you.
85. ‘As we grow older together, as we continue to change with ages, there is one thing that will never change…I will always keep falling in love with you.’
86. Dear wife, I appreciate your effort in helping me in every situation and in the best way can. Thanks for your hard work and for always taking the time to make sure that every work is done. You gave me the courage to always do better. I’m very grateful and so proud of you.
87. My dear hardworking wife, I am proud of the woman you have become. No matter what, my love for you will never cease.
88. The love of my life and the mother of my kids, I am so proud of you. I love you!
89. ‘Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.’ – Franz Schubert
90. I have thousands of reasons to love you because you have given me thousands of reasons to be proud of you. Thanks for being the hardworking wife that you are.
91. ‘I choose you to be my wife, to do life with hand in hand, side by side. I choose you to love, with my whole being, unconditionally. I choose you at the beginning and end of every day. And I’d choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality I’d find you, and I’d choose you.’
92. Dear wife, you are worth every sacrifice I make and will make, and I am proud of you.
93. Dear wife, you can’t imagine what you are to me and how proud you have made me feel. No matter what happens, I will always love you and support you.
94. ‘My only regret in life is that I wish I found you sooner, so I could love you longer.’
95. ‘Nothings says ‘home’ like the arms of my wife.’
96. You are such a kindhearted woman. You are a rare gem. I am so blessed to have you as my partner. I love you more.
97. ‘To my wife, I love you.’
98. Dear wife, I am short of words but all I can tell you now is I love your being, your kind, and how hardworking you are. You make me feel proud every time. I love you.
99. Your care, supports and love always keep me astounded. You have been just the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am even more proud of you my wife. Know that I love you.
100. Dear wife, you’re such an amazing soul and one in a million. You possess every good quality of a good wife and I can’t be much prouder than you have made me feel. I love you.
101. I am proud of you not only for getting married to you but also for finding such a wonderful woman worthy to be my partner. May God keep increasing you, dear wife.
102. The success you’ve achieved in your career is by your hard work dear wife, and this is not only amazing but truly inspirational. I’m proud of you.
103. ‘I want to hold my wife’s hand at 80, and say, ‘we made it.’’
104. You make me happy more than I can imagine. I’m so proud of you, wifey.
105. I am so impressed at everything you do, and that keeps making me proud of you wifey. Love you more.
106. My heart is filled with joy and I’m grateful to God for having your kind in my life. You have done well to make me proud and I’m so proud of you dear wife. I love you more than you can imagine.
107. I know how much you worked so hard to achieve these goals. You are a go-getter and I’m very much proud of you my wife.
108. ‘If I has to choose between loving my wife and breathing, I will use my last breath to tell my wife I love her.’
109. I celebrate all you have succeeded in doing and I believe you still have a lot to achieve. Your hard work is a result of this. I feel so proud of you my wife.
110. ‘Loving you doesn’t mean we will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument. It means despite the bad days I will still always choose you.’