Homes are the warmest place for a visitor and wise comforting words make it more special. Check out these quotes collected below for some homely welcoming quotes. You can use some of these quotes to welcome in a new day or a new guest.
1. “The home is the center and circumference, the start and the finish, of most of our lives. Welcome home.”
2. “The truth is seldom welcome, especially at dinner.” -Margaret Atwood.
3. “Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!” -Scarface.
4. “Hug one another with a holy kiss.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita.
5. “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in. Welcome home.”
6. “Welcome home. Welcome Home. Without you here, it’s not the same and I’ve been waiting here. Welcome home.” – Joy Williams
7. Welcome to the family, we have a one word family rule – participate!
8. “Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives…May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge…May you open your wings and fly!” – Miranda Kerr.
9. “Suffering produces endurance produces character produces hope romans 5:3-4”
10. “Home is the place where you go back to when you need peace of mind. Welcome back home.”
11. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. -Oliver goldsmith,”
12. Learning about each other can be a fun adventure.
13. “Once again…welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.” – Bram Stoker.
14. Unconditional love brings us closer.
15. One of the perks of being in this family is Sunday dinners!
16. “To find God, you must welcome everything.” -Rabindranath Tagore.
17. “Welcome home my dear, you are arrived.” – Elton John
18. “Do you even know how to fail? Thank you for never learning that! Your help saved me again.” -Unknown.*
19. “I missed you but I somehow manage to live without you. But I don’t want to lose you again. Welcome back home.”
20. “People usually are the happiest at home… Welcome home.”
21. “Dress like you’re going somewhere better later”
22. “”We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place. We stay there, even though we go away, and there are things in us that we can find again only by going back there. Pascal mercier”
23. “Welcome home, sweetie. I have missed you every day you were gone. Our home just isn’t the same without you. Stay in one place for a while, please!”
24. “I missed your sweet smile and your warmth. I love you so much and hope you never go again. Welcome back home, my love.”
25. “So you did something wonderful, and now I’m forced to send you this card dripping with thanks, gheesh, does it always have to be about you!” -Unknown.*
26. “Every morning, you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.”
27. “You belong here. Welcome home.”
28. “Don’t burn bridges. Keep your integrity. If you don’t get along, just keep your distance.”
29. “It doesn’t matter how long you weren’t with me. What matters is how I am going to enjoy moment to its last bit, now that you are with me. Welcome home darling.”
30. Your life just got easier because you have the support of this entire family.
31. “To you who have never died, may I say: Welcome to the world!” – Clive Barker.
32. “Now that you are back, the steely cold walls of our house will finally feel like the warm and loving walls of a home. Welcome home dear.”
33. When we stand together as a family, we can do anything!
34. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live. -Dalai lama”
35. “Welcome home to the person who always brings happiness to the house!”
36. God has blessed our family with a new member.
37. What we lack in finesse, we make up for it with unconditional love.
38. “I have discovered gloomy hues, of life that I never knew. Now I understandour friendship’s value, from the bottom of my heart. I missed you. Welcome back my best friend!”
39. “Welcome home in your absence. You were missed now that you have returned. Though. Things they are albomi I let us begin living again”
40. “Having a place to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing. Welcome home.”
41. Welcome home, it’s good to have you finally join us.
42. “Come inside this heart of mine. It’s not my own. Make it home. Come and take this heart and make it all your own. Welcome home.”
43. “My dear wife, welcome back home from a pleasant journey. You were missed a lot.”
44. “When you leave home to follow your dreams, your road will probably be riddled with potholes, not always paved in happy technicolour bricks. Youll probably be kicked to the ground
45. million times and told you’re nuts by friends & strangers alike. As you progress you may feel lonely or terrified for your physical & emotional safety. You may overestimate your own capabilities or fail to live up to them. And youll surely fall flat on your kelly outrone face once in a while.”
46. We are an army of supporters for whatever you do.
47. “Welcome back to home. So glad for your safe return.”
48. “Welcome home! We’re so happy you’re home from your adventures and travels.”
49. “This being human is a guest house. Every morning a new arrival. Welcome and entertain them all!” -Rumi.
50. “My queen, you look more beautiful. Welcome home baby girl.”
51. “Every moment without you was very painful. Please do not leave me and don’t go again. Welcome back, my dear. Love you.”
52. “Luckily the weather has aligned with our wishes. The sun and I bid you a warm welcome to our home.”
53. “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. Welcome home.”
54. “Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, a dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest. Welcome home.”
55. We love you and welcome you to the family.
56. “Welcome out of the cave, my friend. It’s a bit colder out here, but the stars are just beautiful.” – Plato.
57. “Suparinerealty.com sometimes life takes an unexpected wrong turn in the right direction. Unknown”
58. “Sometimes growth requires new company, new locations and new mindsets. Vin (dark secrets)”
59. “Children are not a distraction from the most important job. They are the most important work.” – C.S. Lewis.
60. “Time slows down. Self vanishes. Action and Awareness merge. Welcome to Flow.” -Steven Kotler.
61. Babies are adorable, and as they grow, so does our family.
62. “Time goes by so fast. Never miss an opportunity to tell people how much they mean to you.”
63. “Un-thread the rude eye of rebellion, and welcome home again discarded faith.” -William Shakespeare. 59.” For whom he means to make an often guest, One dish shall serve; and welcome make the rest.” -Joseph Hall.
64. “All flaws will be filled today just because of you. You are here once again. Welcome home dear.”
65. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.”
66. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. Joel osteen”
67. “so I will greet you in a way all loved things are meant to be greeted with a tear in my heart and a poem in my eye.” ― Sanober Khan.
68. “The bitter past, more welcome is the sweet.” -William Shakespeare.
69. To some people, we live in a house, to us, we live in a home. Welcome home!
70. “So, you are very welcome to our house. It must appear in other ways than words, Therefore, I scant this breathing courtesy.” -William Shakespeare.
71. It’s easy to become a part of this family. Just open your heart and we’ll all rush in.
72. “People are assholes. Just make sure you’re not the toilet paper.”
73. “I’ve thanked you and thanked you and thanked you and thanked you over a hundred times, it seems—man, I’m sick of repeating myself.” -Unknown.*
74. “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been.” -Rainer Maria Rilke.
75. “Inspirational quotes about home”
76. “If you know you’re going home, the journey is never a too hard. Welcome home.”
77. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.”
78. “Knows your name but he calls you by your sin but god knows your sin but he calls you by your name”
79. “Listening is paying full attention to others and welcoming them into our very beings. The beauty of listening is that those who are listened to start feeling accepted.” – Henri Nouwen.
80. You’ll discover that this family’s love is unconditional.