Birthday Wishes for Myself: People celebrate their birthdays every day and we send them wishes to show them how much we care. It’s ok to make yourself a priority from time to time. And what better time to do that than on your birthday – that special day you were ushered into this world. We always send wishes for others’ birthdays, but wishing thyself is not a bad idea too! If you want to uplift your mood and celebrate your day, write a self-birthday wish or choose one from here! Try our happy birthday to me – birthday wishes for myself.
Birthday Wishes For Myself
1. Happy Birthday from me to I! It’s time to party because I’m superfly! Cheers to a brand new year full of laughter, love, and new friendships!
2. I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love.
3. Every single day, I pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming up such incredible, giving friends and family! I’m so grateful to have people like you in my life!
4. It’s my favorite kind of day! I can’t wait for lots of laughs, lots of cake, and lots of love! Happy Birthday to my dearest self!
5. On this special day of mine, I just want to give thanks to the almighty God for the gift of life and happiness. I pray that He continues to bless me throughout the year.
6. I walk around believing there’s nothing I cannot accomplish simply because I believe in myself.
7. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.
8. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority.
9. This special day makes me a year older and more beautiful/handsome than ever! Happy birthday to me!
10. I’m such an awesome person that it’s hard for anyone not to recognize it – even me!
11. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank you God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
12. I wish myself a very happy birthday. May this birthday become one of the best birthdays of my life!
13. I’m delighted to celebrate another year of my life. Happy Birthday to me!
14. Thank you, Lord, for giving me a new year full of blessings. Happy birthday to me!
15. God has given me another year to live, laugh, and love and that is the best thing I could receive. Happy Birthday to me!
16. Birthdays are good, but my birthday is the best! So happy birthday to me!
17. Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good-looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
18. On my birthday, I wish myself to always be the best I can be, from now and till eternity. Happiest birthday to me.
19. Today, I want to thank God for granting me yet another year. Wishing myself a happy birthday!
20. Happy Birthday to me. I wish and hope the new year brings me hundreds of possibilities and thousands of opportunities to thrive in my life.
21. I simply want to express my gratitude to God to enjoy this beautiful day. Happy birthday to me!
22. I hope I will climb up the stairs of success reach new heights every day. Nothing will be able to stop me from achieving triumph! Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
23. I’ve spent so many years that gave me happiness and joy in abundance. I wish the same in the coming years. Happy birthday to me!
24. Another year down, but a lot more to come! Happy Birthday to me!
25. Life itself is a beautiful gift and I cannot be more thankful to be alive, happy, and healthy! Happy Birthday to me! May God always be pleased with me.
26. On this very day, one of the greatest humans in the world was born. Oh, and so did I! Happy Birthday to me!
27. My life is way more interesting than I could ask for at this age. I’m happy that I was born like me, not like anyone else. Happy birthday to me!
28. Wishing myself the happiest birthday ever! Thank You, God, for letting me have a lovely family and celebrate my life with them! I am truly blessed!
29. Keep calm and wish me Happy Birthday!
30. Happy birthday to me; birthdays are special because I receive love and joy from everyone who cares about me. So, I would like to use this birthday to thank everyone who makes not just my birthday but every day of my life wonderful.
31. I’d want to wish myself a very happy birthday in advance. My hope for myself is to enjoy a day filled with happiness and joy with friends and family.
32. Growing up is the best journey I’ve ever embarked on. I enjoy my life, and I enjoy being alive all the time. May the blessings of God be with me forever!
33. Today, I want to be grateful for a life spent in grace and favor as I celebrate the most special day of my life. Happy birthday to myself!
34. Happy Birthday to the most amazing person I know, I myself!
35. As the years go by leaving their marks and memories, I begin to realize how beautiful and blissful a life it is. Happy birthday to me! Wishing for many more returns of this day!
36. One more beautiful year has passed in the journey of knowing myself. Life is awesome, so am I.
Happy Birthday To Me
38. Wishing myself a very Happy Birthday! Cheers to another year of mishaps, shenanigans, and other somewhat adult behavior!
39. To be another year wiser, braver, and better must really be something. Maybe next year!
40. Best wishes to me, on my birthday! Every time my birthday occurs, I do not count the number of years that have passed! I count the number of procedures I have had! I am only up to three, so I am good!
41. When most people’s birthdays come around, a lot of them worry about looking much older than they are, not being listened to by others, and not being taken seriously…that ended a long, long time ago for me! Best Wishes, on my birthday!
42. Usually as a person ages, they grow more into adulthood! That is funny, because I am still building forts, in my backyard! Cheers to my birthday, and to never, really, growing up!
43. I certainly consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in this world, which is why on my birthday, I don’t want to ask God for anything but thank Him for all the good things He has blessed me with over the years. Thank you, Father.
44. Happy birthday to sweet me! I am blessed and highly favored.
45. I am thankful to God for blessing me every single day of my life. I’m a truly blessed soul.
46. Today is my birthday, and by God, I shall treat myself like a King/Queen – even if it’s just for one day.
47. I feel deep within my heart that this special day is going to mark the beginning of a wonderful year for me.
48. Happy Birthday to me! I hope I grow wiser and kinder with every growing time.
49. Thank God another has passed with me in this world- I’m so awesome it’s a real blessing to everyone in my life to have me here. Happy birthday to me.
50. Gonna party like hell cause it’s my birthday, Happy Birthday to me!
51. Happy Birthday to me! The day is all about cake, presents, love and me.
52. Happy birthday to the most awesome person to ever exist. Yes, That’s me.
53. Because it’s my birthday today, I’ll put a smile on my face and ignore all the things that let me down. I wish myself a very happy birthday!
54. The best thing that has happened this year is to know my flaws and my capabilities. Happy birthday to the wonderful person I’ve become, and best wishes for the next year.
55. I’m grateful for another year that God has bestowed upon me. To me, a very happy birthday!
56. I was born into this world as a naive and innocent soul, but today I’m stronger, kinder, and more mature than ever. So Happy Birthday to me!
57. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older, the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me!
58. May God bless me with a long life! Happy Birthday to me!
59. More money, more joy, more smile is what I wish for myself on my birthday. God bless me always.
60. Happy Birthday to me! Here’s to all the struggle, all the pain, all the lessons, and all the growth of my life. Here’s to celebrating a good human being!
61. Happy Birthday to me! The fresh air, the bright sunlight, the fragrant flowers- everything is gifted to me today! May I get to lead a beautiful life ahead!
62. A whole year has passed and it has been 365 days of pure blessings, love, and care! I am grateful to have a wonderful life, so Happy Birthday to me!
63. Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.
Happy Birthday To Me Captions
65. Cheers to myself for surviving another year! May I have many more wonderful, crazy years ahead of me! Happy Birthday, Me!
66. Happy Birthday to someone that’s one-in-a-million and the creme of the crop! You are the icing on the cake! That’s right, I sure am!
67. Love to all for remembering me on my special day! It was a beautiful surprise to be able to have quality time to spend with great friends!
68. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party!
69. Happiest of birthdays to me. Happiest of birthdays to me. Oh yes, happiest of birthdays to me. What’s that—you want to wish me a happy birthday?
70. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday!
71. It feels good to be older. Happy birthday to the awesome person that lives in me! You are just amazing!
72. Happy Birthday to the strongest person I know: Me!
73. Today, I celebrate myself cause it’s my birthday.
74. As I become a year older, I’m most grateful for the people around me. A very happy birthday to me!
75. Happy Birthday! Dear self, rock the new year.
76. Happy Birthday to me! Thank you, God, for providing me with a good and healthy life.
77. Happy Birthday to Me. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another new year.
78. The best thing about every birthday is they always come up with a better version of me every year. I love to be me!
Milestone Birthday Wishes for Myself
80. May God bring my way the good things in life. Happy 40th birthday to me.
81. This is my year to do remarkable things, and nothing is going to stop me from achieving great things. Happy 40th birthday to me!
82. Happy 40th birthday to a truly blessed person – me. I am so grateful that I am alive, healthy and happy, for there is nothing more important in this world than these three things.
83. Whatever road I travel in life, I can always count on God to be there with me. Wishing myself an incredibly happy 40th birthday!
84. Happy 60th birthday to me. I wish myself all the happiness and prosperity I can handle.
85. On this great day of my 60th anniversary, it’s my prayer that I will continue to enjoy a sunny world until the end of time. Happy birthday.
86. I am a survivor, and I shall forever be. Happy 60th birthday to me.
87. Since I have been born, I have been waiting to be [age]. Finally, an adult. Happy Birthday to me. May this milestone bring me great things in life.
88. Just because I am [age] doesn’t mean I am old. It means a new life starts for me. Happy Birthday to the older, mature, and grown version of me.
89. Happy birthday to me on this glorious [age] birthday. I hope this number brings prosperity and happiness in my life more than any other birthdays I have passed.
90. I’m overwhelmed with thankfulness and excited for my special day since this is the best day of the year. I’d like to wish myself a happy 16th birthday. I hope for a happy and healthy life.
91. Today is my 18th birthday. If you look around, no one is happier than I am. I wish myself a happy birthday. Finally, welcome to adulthood!
92. I’d like to wish myself a happy 21st birthday. As I’m 21, I’m overwhelmed and on this birthday, I desire to discover all those treasures that are hidden inside me!
93. It feels wonderful to be 30, a year older. I am grateful to the creator for bringing me thus far. I wish myself the best today and in the future. Amen. Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
Birthday Messages For Myself
95. Here is to me, on my very, special day! I now see that the age that I am should not matter to anyone else, mainly because it does not matter to me! I can barely remember it!
96. Even though a lot of things have changed about me, through the years, some things have stayed the same: I am no wiser than yesterday! Cheers, to me!
97. On my birthday, I took a nice, long look at the friends I have who are about me age. Then I left the room, to get away from all of those old people! Happy Birthday to me!
98. My birthday makes me think of something that a person can be reminded of, when marking his or her special day: the person celebrating it is still young and has much to do! This is not one of those birthdays! Happy Birthday to me!
99. Few years ago, I fell down on the street and people laughed at me. However, today I fell and everyone was in a state of panic. I guess this means I’ve become an Old Timer.
100. Today is my Big Day, and I’m proud to announce to the world that I don’t look a day over my actual age. Isn’t that awesome?!
101. On my birthday, I plead with all my friends who really love me to refrain from making any age-related jokes.
102. I am officially a year older today and I’m not bothered at all about that because I know my age is just the number of years that I have been a blessing to this world.
103. On my Big Day, I’m going to party in such a wild manner that many religions will waste no time condemning me straight to hell.
104. It is my birthday today, and I have every right to support wildlife by organizing a wild party.
105. There comes a time in everyone’s life when you try your best to hide your birthdays! That’s why I’m whispering happy birthday to me so no one else can know my real age!
106. Some people become more beautiful as they grow old. Maybe this is the reason why I can’t stop being beautiful. Happy birthday to myself!
107. As I am becoming more mature every year, I am starting to realize one great truth. Legends don’t come on this earth in great numbers. They are rare, just like me. Happy birthday to myself!
108. On this birthday, I’d like to leave an everlasting imprint on the world by performing great actions. As I become older, I understand how important living and appreciating life is. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such a beautiful life. Wishing myself a wonderful birthday!
109. In life, you only receive what you give. I want to pour all my love, generosity, and compassion on all living things on this important day. I’m happy where I’m at in life right now, and I believe that it’ll only get better. Happy birthday to me!
110. I’d like to wish myself a very happy birthday and hope that in the coming year, I may learn from my mistakes and become a better version of myself. I hope I can do my best to make myself and everyone around me proud. This new year of my life shall be dedicated to my striving as a human being.
111. I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith and that a soft landing is never guaranteed. But Who the hell cares, I love myself, Happy Birthday to Me.
112. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity to me!
113. For the past 364 days, God has kept me alive until today. And I’m wishing He protects me more as I embark on another 364 days journey. Happy birthday to me.
114. Relationships are the currency of leadership, without people, an organization would lose its purpose and value. The same is with me; my relationship is with my Happiness and smile, Which I hope will keep alive all the time. Happy Birthday Mr. Awesome.
115. I plan on having an amazing, awesome, super, fantastic year full of many new adventures and crazy travels! My birthday means I’m another year older and another year wiser! You better watch out!
116. You understand me more than I can even understand myself. I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Happy Birthday to the best friend in this whole world and it’s me.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Self
118. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too!
119. Even though I have come to an age when my train of thought sometimes leaves without me, I’m ok with it. I mean, I have enough money now to afford riding in a Cadillac instead, so I guess some things do work out in the end.
120. When did I get so stinkin’ old?! I can only meet up with friends these days by visiting the cemetery- that’s when you know you’re old. Oh well, happy birthday to me.
121. Now that I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! It’s just not fair. I guess I know what I’m buying myself on my birthday: Botox and a gym membership.
122. I may be old, but at least I’m alive to wish me a happy birthday! Not many people have this kind of fortune.
123. Before someone reminds me of my age, makes a sick joke about it, and puts it as their birthday wish caption, I want to wish myself a happy birthday.
124. Not many people understand this, but if you want to grow old and grow mature, you first have to be alive. I have been doing this for ages now!
125. Since no one cares about me these days, I am going to wish myself out loud so the entire online community knows it’s my birthday!
126. I’ve reached that period of my life when scrolling down to select birth year isn’t fun anymore. Happy birthday to myself!
127. I hope the price of candles skyrockets this year so my friends can’t afford to buy as many candles as my age on my birthday.
128. If I weren’t born, the word ‘Awesome’ would have gone extinct from dictionaries. It feels wonderful to be someone of such importance. Happy birthday to me!
129. People spend their entire life to be a great person. I’m so blessed that I was born great. Today is the day to celebrate this holy greatness of mine! Happy birthday to me!
130. Sometimes I feel like I’m a diamond who just happened to be imported out of Africa a long time ago. Happy birthday to the living gem, the purest soul ever….. myself!
131. Happiest of birthdays to me. Happiest of birthdays to me. Oh yes, the happiest of birthdays to me. What’s that—you want to wish me a happy birthday?
132. Thank God I’m a year older today. It’s not been easy but I’m grateful. Happy birthday to me, myself and I.
133. Happy Birthday to someone that’s one-in-a-million and the creme of the crop! You are the icing on the cake! That’s right, and I sure am!
134. I know you’re jealous. I want to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. It’s MY BIRTHDAY!
135. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party!
136. It’s my favorite kind of day! I can’t wait for lots of laughs, lots of cake, and lots of love! Happy Birthday to my dearest self!
137. I can sense from afar that today is the world’s most humble guy’s birthday. Wishing myself great years ahead.
138. It’s always a sheer honor to look into the mirror every morning and meet someone as amazing as me! So happy birthday to that amazing person!
139. Happy Birthday to me! Today is all about myself, so I will enjoy all the attention and love people shower on the birthday girl!
140. Happy Birthday to me! My birthday is the most special day of the year, so I hope my family and friends throw me a big surprise party!
141. Since no one seems to care about me nowadays, I’m going to throw a party and wish myself a happy birthday in front of the whole internet community!
142. Do not be shocked if I appear to be in a good dress today. It’s my special day! My birthday!
143. Is it really a “happy” birthday if I am getting old every year? Anyways, a very HAPPY birthday to me.
Birthday Prayers for Myself
145. God has been kind and merciful to me in all these years. Today, I thank him for adding another year to my life. Praying for my life to be showered by happiness in abundance!
146. My birth was a gift by God. Thank you to the gracious almighty for continuing to bestow upon me so many years of existence. Happy Birthday to me.
147. I pray to God that he grants me many more joyous occasions like this. It is only by his grace that I’m living this beautiful life!
148. On this special occasion of my life, I pray for nothing else than the guidance of the lord in everything I do and every path I take. Happy birthday to myself!
149. I pray for pure happiness and peace of mind as I wave goodbye to yet another blessed year from my life. Dear Lord, thank you for making me wiser more mature!
150. I pray for myself that this new age of mine comes with a wave of happiness. Happy birthday to myself. Today, I‘m asking for the guidance of God in every step of my life.
151. Praying for myself to be always surrounded by good people and great minds. May the mercy of God be with me forever like always. Happy birthday to myself!
152. Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thanks to all the people who remembered me today by sending cards, letters, gifts, and good wishes.
153. The success that cannot be hidden, The testimonies that are too big to share, Miracles that never happened to anyone, Shall be my lot today and forever. Even as I celebrate my birthday. Amen. Happy Birthday to me.
154. One more year has been successfully completed. It’s a happy birthday to me today. God bless me!
155. I leap for joy as I celebrate God’s tremendous love for me! God, your love nourishes me. God, your enormous love for me makes me laugh for joy! I sing for joy at your lavish love for me!
156. I pray for protection and guidance in my everyday journey…I also pray for my family and friends’ good health and happiness. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
157. Dear God, today marks my birthday, so thank you for blessing me with such a peaceful life! I am truly grateful to be able to breathe every day.
158. As I enter another year, Lord, I ask your forgiveness and hope that you would lead me, love me, and help me to reach all my goals. Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
159. I wish myself peace, happiness, and wealth today. Thank you, God, for bestowing such wonderful blessings onto me. I wish myself a happy birthday.
160. Every day of my life, I am grateful to God for his blessings. I wish myself a happy birthday.
161. This Birthday, instead of wishing me a happy birthday, I would like to thank God for always looking after me and blessing me with kindness.
Short Birthday Message To Myself
163. You might wanna call it a “Semi-happy” birthday.
164. The godly Morgan Freeman wish.
165. Oh My Self, not another birthday…
166. Show some manners (some day).
167. Why wait till the candles go out?
168. Special news bulletin
169. Stop the press, it’s my birthday!
170. I have the right to Birthday Blues
171. I’m celebrating me and it’s my Birthday!
172. Happy Birthday To Me, Myself and I!
173. Happy Birthday to the sexiest person Alive.
174. Happy birthday to myself! I’m always proud to be me.
175. I only drink on two occasions; when it’s my birthday and when it’s not.
176. Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
177. Happy Birthday from me! Cheers to a brand new year full of laughter, love and new friendships!
178. Yes, today is my birthday; therefore I will be treated like a Queen.
179. Birthdays are beneficial for me. The more I have, the more I live. lol.
180. Happy Birthday to me! May I live to be old and toothless.
181. Hey Everyone.. Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.
182. Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful world.
183. Happy Birthday to the better version of myself! I’m proud of my journey!
184. To one year older and infinity times cooler me, happy birthday!
185. Happy Birthday to me! Blessed to be born in this beautiful world!
186. The whole world is celebrating me today, so happy birthday to me!
187. May the future brings me personal growth. Happy Birthday to me!
Birthday Quotes for Me
189. Cheers to me, on my birthday! Now that it is here, I am grateful to be a year older! More things ache, but I am too old to think about all of them, and to really care!
190. Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me!
191. The arrival of my special day has reminded me that there are so many things that a person my age should know! I do not know any of them, but I am sure there are many! Happy Birthday to me!
192. As the years have gone by, I have seen a multitude of things! Thankfully, this year marks my getting closer to be too old to remember any of them! Happy Birthday to me!
193. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! My birthday has shown me that age is only a number! One of which I plan to keep a secret, for as long as I can!
194. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul
195. “I’m a summer baby, so I usually have my birthday as a good summer memory.” – Sloane Crosley
196. “Everything hurts except loving yourself. The best thing you can be is by being a friend to yourself. Happy birthday to myself!”
197. “It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.” – Ellen Glasgow
198. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
199. “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday, especially if it was one’s own, brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” – Thomas Moore
200. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
201. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” – Buddy Valastro
202. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
203. “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” – Lewis Carroll
204. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” – Chris Geiger
205. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” – Lauren Hutton
206. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
207. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
208. “The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.” – Samuel Johnson
209. “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” – Mark Twain
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself
211. I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented as ever! Happy Birthday to me!
212. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.
213. You are one-in-a-million! You are intelligent! You are beautiful! You are another year older and another year wiser! Woo hoo!
214. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me!
215. I wish myself a happy birthday. Whatever occurs ahead, or what has happened before, I have managed to remain myself throughout all of my past and future experiences!
216. I’m looking forward to exploring and discovering new paths and scopes for myself. Happy birthday to me!
217. Happy birthday to the most amazing person that was born today. May I make a wonderful future for myself!
218. My Birthday wish to myself is to work hard so I may achieve my dreams in this new year. A very Happy Birthday to me.
219. Happy Birthday to me. I hope all the pain and loss in the previous year teach me to be strong and determined to have a happy and successful new year.
220. Happy Birthday to me. This year, I’m going to focus on happiness and positivity.
221. Happy birthday to myself. A new year is an opportunity to start over everything I failed.
Final thought on Happy Birthday Wishes
Individuals celebrate their birthdays on a daily basis, and we send them birthday greetings to demonstrate our affection. We are probably better at loving and caring for our loved ones than we are at loving and caring for ourselves, which is an equally critical duty. When it comes to wishing us a happy birthday on our special day, our friends, family, life partners, and loved ones aren’t the only ones who can do so: we can now do it ourselves by updating our Facebook or WhatsApp statuses!
In a world where social media has taken over, it’s no wonder that we’d update our online status to include a birthday greeting. Our collection of birthday statements for oneself can come in handy when we want to indulge in self-sarcasm about our age, make a simple joke about celebrating our birthday or express gratitude to our party attendees after the birthday celebration has concluded. When a loved one or an acquaintance is celebrating a birthday, we often shower them with warm birthday wishes and greetings to make their day even more special.
Check out the list below for some creative birthday messages for yourself that you can use to update your status on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms to make yourself feel special and excited while also letting the rest of the world know that you are just celebrating your birthday.