Our suffering is often the deep soul groaning for God in and through us. The mission cannot be fulfilled without love, and we cannot live without love. Find the collection of the best inspirational soul quotes and sayings that will help you to awaken your inner spirit.
1. Whatever you feel, you become. It is your responsibility. Osho
2. There’s a rebel lying deep in my soul. Clint Eastwood
3. I saw deep in the eyes of the animals, the human soul look out upon me
4. “Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age.” ― George Sand
5. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no such thing as separation.” ― Rumi
6. Sometimes dreams are your deepest desires. Stuck within your soul and dreams are the only way for your soul to connect with your body.
7. “Self-discovery is the divinity of the soul.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
8. There is no such thing as a goodbye for the people who love with their souls. Only the people who love with their eyes are afraid of distances.
9. My soul is a mystery. It is dark yet it shines, it is sad yet you make it happy, it is rusty yet it shines with you around, it does not want to exist yet with you by its side it does not want to die. I think you are the only reason why my soul still exists in me.
10. “Beauty awakens the soul to act.” ― Dante Alighieri
11. When you are aware that your soul is slipping away from you that means you still have it. You can still catch it; it is still in range.
12. Just as the water reflects the stars and the moon, the body reflects the mind and soul. – Rumi
13. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.
14. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Best Quotes About Soul
15. Even if they do not see it, the soul is the most important and valuable thing that a human has ever possessed.
16. I love you more than anything in this world. And you know why I am so sure about it, it is because my soul is screaming for you and there is a fire in me and you are the only thing it wants.
17. The diver plunges deep to find pearls, and we must accept any labor or hazard to win a soul. Charles Spurgeon
18. If I love myself I love if I love you. You I love myself. Rumi
19. Kind words are the way to win someone’s soul. Because when you deliver kindness it is received by the soul, not by the body. And when you have someone’s soul by your side you have their trust, loyalty, and their whole self.
20. “Sleep doesn’t help if your soul is tired.”
21. A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awake
22. “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction. Things begin to happen.” Muhammad Ali
23. “Pain purifies the soul.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
24. Nothing tastes out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
25. I think a human body is a representation of its soul. Your inside is your soul and you cannot help but give a little hint of it on the outside.
Deep soul-quotes for him
26. My soul experienced a peace so sweet, so deep, it would be impossible to express it
27. There’s a rebel lying deep in my soul. Clint Eastwood
28. “Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” ― Douglas MacArthur
29. When the world seems uninteresting and the imaginary world inside your head is full of fire and self-hatred. And that is when a soul goes dark. That is why the happiness of the soul is the most important factor in living a happy and satisfying life.
30. Whatever satisfies the soul is truth. Jabigenter
31. Your soul knows what it wants. But sometimes it does not care about the consequences. Maybe that is why we were given a brain as well, you know to balance the want and thought. We should be thankful for our brains.
32. Real love does not know the difference between white or black, Asian or American, European or African, male or female. It only knows souls, it only connects with souls and it always happens with a soul. If your soul is beautiful, you are beautiful.
33. “Don’t believe that might is right. Your soul can turn you just the same.” ― Roland Orzabal
34. Falling in love means destiny brought two souls together.
Deep soul-quotes for her
35. When you are alone, you talk to yourself. No, you do not talk to yourself, you talk to your soul. Because getting to know yourself is the first step towards your goal. And it is okay if people laugh at you or call you crazy because it is what they do.
36. You are a soul, carrying your body around.
37. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ― Aristotle
38. “Laughter is magic that dispenses clouds and creates sunshine in the soul.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
39. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” ― Daniel Defoe
40. “Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it.”
41. Your wealth can be stolen, but the precious. Riches buried deep in your soul cannot Minnie Riperton
42. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. Plato
43. “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” ― Moshe Dayan
44. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N.r. Hart Carhartt
Soul touching Quotes
45. You dont have to know a soul to know what I know to expect what I’m expecting to feel yourself alive and dying in your chest every minute of the lifelong day when you’re young you wanna cry, when you’re old you want to die. But that’s too deep for you now, ti mon pousse jack kerouac
46. We know the brain makes us think and the heart makes us wish. But the brain just stores information, processes it, and gives us output, and the heart just pumps the blood, so what makes it think and want? That is soul.
47. Children have the most beautiful and innocent souls ever. Their souls are innocent and full of love. All they want in return is your attention in love. And with time you lose that innocence piece by piece. That is why spending time with children can rebuild your soul.
48. “Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.” ― Anne Sexton
49. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse
50. “Knowledge is the food of the soul.” ― Plato