Thanksgiving Prayers: We have collected our favorite Thanksgiving Prayers to help you experience the joy and peace that comes from giving thanks with a heart of gratitude. Whether it’s Thanksgiving Day or any day of the year, God wants to give you the blessings of a thankful life.
Thanksgiving Prayers and Blessings
1. Thank you, Lord, for your protection over my loved ones through the rain and storms. May the winds be in my loved one’s favor always. Amen.
2. The ceaseless love, care, and support from loved ones are the sweetest blessings of our lives. On this Thanksgiving, I pray for God’s protection over my family and for His merciful grace to shine in our hearts!
3. Thank you for the things You are doing in my heart and my life. I’m grateful that by the power of Your Holy Spirit, I am much different today than I was 10 years ago, or a year ago. I am even different what I was at the beginning of this year, and it’s because of Your power at work in me, continually transforming me into Your image.
4. I thank you, Lord, for keeping my family, friends, and lover safe throughout this year. Having them healthy and unharmed all through the year is all I could have asked for.
5. Lord help me to devote myself to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart (Colossians 4:2). May my heart overflow with gratitude to You, God, for You are good. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen. – Julie K. Gillies
6. Father God, today I thank You for the provisions of my life… I thank You for the people in my life… I thank You for the opportunities You have given to me in my life… I thank You for the acceptance and forgiveness You have lavished upon me despite my sinful actions and choices… I thank You for the healing You have brought into my life—physical and emotional… I thank You for the way You have brought me back from the darkness that lurks in my soul and the choices I could have made that would have landed me in a pit—or the choices I have made that did land me in a pit… I thank You for the desires of my heart that You have satisfied with good things… And the desires that I have not yet seen satisfied. Help me to be confident because of the grace You have given to me in so many other ways, that even my unmet desires would be something I could be grateful for…Amen.
7. “Be present at our table, Lord. Be here and everywhere adored. Thy creatures bless and grant that we may feast in paradise with Thee.” – John Cennick
8. For this new morning with its light, Father, we thank Thee. For rest and shelter of the night, Father, we thank Thee for health and food, for love and friends, for everything Thy goodness sends, Father in heaven, we thank Thee. – Ralph Waldo Emmerson
9. “We thank you for the turkey, the gravy, and the dressing. Dear Lord, this table overflows with Thy abundant blessing. Let us always be aware that all gifts come from You, and may we serve Your heavenly will in everything we do. Amen.” – Joanna Fuchs
10. “Our Father in Heaven, we give thanks for the pleasure of gathering together for this occasion. We give thanks for this food prepared by loving hands. We give thanks for life, the freedom to enjoy it all, and all other blessings. As we partake of this food, we pray for health and strength to carry on and try to live as You would have us. This we ask in the name of Christ, Our Heavenly Father.” – Harry Jewell
11. Thank you for the legs that carry me where I need to go and the hands that enable me to accomplish many things. Thank you for my hearing and my vision and a sound, healthy mind.
12. Dear Lord, You are so good to us. Often we forget how good You are. Draw us back to You, Lord, and give us the grace to remember You in our days, our weeks, and our years until we are with You forever in heaven. We love You, Father. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – Jessica Smartt
13. Dear God, as we feast on the scrumptious meal and laugh freely with our loved ones, may our hearts fill up with gratitude and thankfulness for these abundant blessings! Thank you for your incessant grace and mercy over us!
14. “Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.” – Psalm 118:19
15. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” – Garrison Keillor
16. Lord, thank you for surrounding me with goodness, generosity, and hospitality! Grant me the ability to return this kindness with my words and actions, and remain humble towards Your will for the rest of my life!
17. “I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him, you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge.” – 1 Corinthians 1:4-5
18. For flowers that bloom about our feet, Father, we thank Thee. For tender grass so fresh, so sweet, Father, we thank Thee. For the song of bird and hum of bee, for all things fair we hear or see, Father in heaven, we thank Thee. For blue of stream and blue of the sky, Father, we thank Thee. For pleasant shade of branches high, Father, we thank Thee. For fragrant air and cooling breeze, for the beauty of the blooming trees, Father in heaven, we thank Thee.
19. “Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves.” – Matthew 14:19
20. Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day, we bow our hearts to You and pray. We give You thanks for all You’ve done, especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son.
21. Psalm 100 – “Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”
22. Dear Lord, we are thankful to You for our family and friends’ infinite love and togetherness this Thanksgiving!
23. “Bless us, oh Lord, and these Thy gifts which we are about to receive from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord. Amen.” – Traditional Catholic Prayer
24. Thank You, Lord God, for this food we are about to eat. Thank You for the hands that have prepared it, for those sitting around the table who are here to share it, and for the ability to be here together under one roof, and enjoy these blessings at Your hand. We realize that everything we have comes from You and for that, we are eternally grateful. We also thank You for what we don’t have this year, for we trust that You have withheld in Your goodness and out of Your protection for us. Thank You that Scripture says You are a Good Father who loves to give gifts to Your children. We sit here as evidence of Your goodness. Thank You for the gift of today and all who are here to share it with us. In the name of Your Son, Jesus, we pray. Amen. – Cindi McMenamin
25. Dear Gracious God, on this Thanksgiving Day, we thank You for the limitless blessings and mercy bestowed upon us every day.
26. “I thank you, Lord, with all my heart; I sing praise to you before the gods. I face your holy Temple, bow down, and praise your name because of your constant love and faithfulness because you have shown that your name and your commands are supreme.” – Psalm 138: 1-2
27. Psalm 95 – “Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods…”
28. “Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 9 for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.” – Psalm 107:8-9
29. “Without your health, you’ve got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health.” – Ric Flair
30. Psalm 103: 1-5 – “Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
31. Dear Lord, help me when I start letting details of the holidays, annoying frustrations, or unmet expectations distract me from all the reasons I have from You to be abundantly and eternally grateful. Help me have a heart full of thankfulness every day, but especially on the specific day set aside to be grateful for You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – Tracie Miles
32. Lord we praise You and all that You are. You are the Lord of lords and the King of kings, the one and only True God, our Savior, Provider, Counselor, and Friend. You are our all in all and we love You and Praise Your Mighty Name. In Jesus’ Name, we pray, Amen.
33. Dear Lord, thank you for the abundant food this Thanksgiving Day.
34. “And you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.” – Deuteronomy 8:10
35. Heavenly Father, thank You for all the blessings You give me. During this Thanksgiving season, as I look at all You have done for me, I am overwhelmed. Most of all, I thank You for sending Your only Son to die for me. Thank You for raising Him from the dead and that He now is seated with You in heaven. Thank You for the gift of Your Holy Spirit, whereby I can feel Your presence. May I always hunger to spend time with You? In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – Joan Walker Hahn
36. “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” – 1 Chronicles 16:34
37. Dear Lord, today I want to say thank You for my life. Thank You for the chance to feel sunshine, taste the fruit, swim in the water, and for lightningightening. Thank You for my home and family, my church, and my friends. Thank You for the chance to know and serve You, now and eternally. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
38. Dear God, thank you for blessing us with a nurturing family, abundant care, and meaningful guidance!
39. So God, today is a day I offer my thanks for all You are. Because You have loved me, I vow to love You in return. Today is another day to live for Your honor and glory – in front of all the people who are with me most of the time. Live through my hands today and bless them through me. Amen. – Christine Wyrtzen
40. Dear God, we are so grateful for every beat of our hearts, every blink of our eyes, and every breath in our lungs. Thank You for the life You’ve given us. We don’t want to waste one minute, so help us steward our time wisely. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
41. Lord, teach me to offer you a heart of thanksgiving and praise in all my daily experiences of life. Teach me to be joyful always, to pray continually, and to give thanks in all my circumstances. I accept them as Your will for my life (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). I long to bring pleasure to Your heart daily. Break the power of the enemy in my life. Defeat Him through my sacrifice of praise. Change my outlook and attitude into one of joyful contentment with my present circumstances. I thank You for… [Name a difficult circumstance in your life presently and thank God for it.]
42. So today, we offer this response of praise with a promise to follow You all of our days. — Mary Fairchild
43. We feel overwhelmed realizing that our Lord oversees and protects us each day! We thank Him for everything!
44. The day will not be complete without being thankful for the turkey, the dressing, and the gravy. Father Lord, my table is overflowing with your abundant blessing, and I know it will continue this way for many years to come. Amen.
45. “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” – William Shakespeare
46. Dear Lord, we thank you for the ways you protect us without our knowledge and comfort us through our troubles!
47. “And on that day, you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.” – Isaiah 12:4-5
48. God, I thank you for the family and friends you surround me with. Thank you for another day to wake up and celebrate life. Thank you for the strength to play and food to nourish. Most importantly, thank you for your love for me. Amen.
49. “For food in a world where many walk in hunger, faith in a world where many walk in fear, friends in a world where many walk alone. We give you thanks, Oh Lord. Amen.” – Seven Days in Utopia
50. I want to thank God for making my friends conscious of the need to be aligned with His perfect will for their lives. Thank you, Lord; for now, they are confident that they will finish the year in riches and prosperity.
51. Lord, I want to cultivate a grateful heart. Please help me, Lord, and open my eyes so that I can see all that I have to be thankful for. Enable me to recognize Your hand of blessing in my day-to-day life. Help me to express gratitude to You daily, for that is Your will (Ephesians 5:19-20).
52. For the Thanksgiving celebration this year, Lord, thank you for my friends, the food, and the smiles this holiday brings. Thank you for another year of watching over us.
53. Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds. Exult in his holy name; rejoice you who worship the Lord. (1 Chronicles 16:8-10)
54. “Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.” – Anonymous
55. “Lord, how can we ever thank You enough? You endured more pain, more shame, more sorrow, more grief than we can fathom. Help us remember why You gave Your life. Because of love. Because of mercy. Because we desperately need them both. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.” – Luz Curtis Higgs
56. I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens” (Psalm 7:17-18:1). In Jesus’ name, amen. – Debbie Przybylski, Intercessors Arise International
57. Lord God, we gather around this table to humbly thank You for all that You have given us this past year – not just what is on this table, but who is sitting around this table. Thank you for life and laughter, for health and happiness, for relationships and memories. Thank you, too, for the lessons learned and the tears we’ve cried because of Your ability to grow us through them. Thank You for Your comfort and Your presence, in light of good days and bad. Thank You for what we have now, for what we had yesterday, and for what You will continue to give tomorrow. Let us never take that for granted, but always be grateful for every good and perfect gift that comes from You. May we have hearts full of thanksgiving not only today but every day of our lives. We pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, Amen. – Cindy McMenamin
58. Than,k you my family, my friends, my job, and my neighbors. Thankthe you for freedom to attend my church, for my ors, and my small, group p(s) and my many relationships.
59. I pray that we stay in good health while our hearts stay loyal to the directions of Jesus Christ!
60. Oh God, You are so good. You are faithful and gracious and You have blessed me beyond measure. Thank you for everyday blessings to which I have become accustomed, but never want to take for granted: clean drinking water, electricity, food in my pantry, hot showers, a roof over my head, and a bed to sleep in.
61. I am eternally grateful for everything the Almighty has bestowed me with. I hope these blessings never run out!
62. I love and adore You, Lord, and my heart overflows with gratitude for all these blessings. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.
63. I am utterly thankful for the undying love of my family, the constant support of my friends, and the uncountable blessings of God!
64. On [this] day, let us gather in sanctuaries dedicated to worship and in homes blessed by family affection to express our gratitude for the glorious gifts of God, and let us earnestly and humbly pray that He will continue to guide and sustain us in the great unfinished tasks of achieving peace, justice, and understanding among all men and nations and of ending misery and suffering wherever they exist. – John F. Kennedy, 1963 (for Thanksgiving Day)
65. Dear God, we are grateful to you for this Thanksgiving and celebration.
66. Happy Thanksgiving of joy and bounty to you, my friend. I truly appreciate God for bringing you into my life. I wish you nothing short of happiness and laughter for you this year.
67. Psalm 136:1-5 – “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever. to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever. who by his understanding made the heavens, His love endures forever. who spread out the earth upon the waters, His love endures forever. “
68. On such an amazing holiday, I wish to say I am grateful for the care and support I have gotten from this family. Thank you for always standing by me and guiding my path
69. We are thankful for the excellent health and safety of our close ones this Thanksgiving.
70. On this Thanksgiving Day, we feel blessed with what we have.
71. “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” – Hebrews 12:28
72. For beauty in nature, Your glory we see, for joy and health, friends, and family. For daily provision, Your mercy and care, these are the blessings You graciously share.
73. May we keep feeling God’s ominous presence in life as each step to the unknown journey is filled with His mercy and counsel!
74. Humble thanks to the Almighty for answering our prayers on this Thanksgiving Day.
75. “I just thank God for all of the blessings.” – James Brown
76. We pray to our Lord for unrestrained happiness this Thanksgiving.
77. Lord, forgive me for focusing more on the negatives in my life than the positives. Thank You for Your blessing of love, gr,ace, mercy and eternal life. Fill my heart with Your spirit this Thanksgiving so I can be thankful. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
78. We thank the Merciful and Gracious Almighty for this bountiful meal on this Thanksgiving Day.
79. “I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose again, and that’s my belief. I still don’t know what ‘Christian’ means. I’m a follower of Christ, but I keep making a whole bunch of mistakes. And I thank God for forgiveness.” – Sherri Shepherd
80. Lord, thank you for the comforting lives we possess and for the achievements we have garnered in life!
81. Oh Heavenly Father, grant us peace and calmness and allow us to repent for our mistakes!
82. I bow my heart t,o you, Lord and say thank you for the glory I see, the beauty in nature, and your daily provision. In all, thank you for your mercy and care.
83. “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” – 1 Corinthians 10:31
84. “I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.” – Psalm 34:1-3
85. Holy Spirit, thank You for being my teacher, for instructing and leading me through this classroom called life. Thank You, God, for Your enduring love and perfect peace. I remember the marvelous works You have done in my life and the world. I give You praise for Your faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
86. “Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.” – Psalm 95:1-2
87. God help me to do all things without complaining (Philippians 2:14) so that I don’t grieve Your Holy Spirit. By Your power I desire to be thankful in all circumstances, for this is Your will for those of us who belong to Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
88. Dear Heavenly Father, it’s easy to point our fingers at others when they forget to thank us. But You show us that it’s also very possible we are forgetting to thank You and others for the blessings in our own lives. Help us to follow in the footsteps of the one leper who remembered to come back and thank Jesus. We want to grow in our attitude of gratitude. In Jesus’ Name, we pray, Amen! – Noelle Dey
89. “I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord.” – Psalm 116:17
90. “We thank you, Lord, for food and friends and for all of the joy this holiday lends. It’s Thanksgiving Day, and we can see the blessings you’ve provided our family. Thanks to you, Lord, for another good year; When you watch over us, there’s nothing to fear.” – Karl Fuchs
91. “I am thankful for my family; my friends, I feel the same. Life is filled with many thanks; Life is the perfect game.” – July Hebery
92. Father, Praise You for friendship and family! Thank You for bringing us together today to share a meal. The people in our lives bring us such joy, and we are grateful for the time spent in fellowship together. Help us use this time to bond closer as a group, and learn to love each other more. Bless our appetites, both physical and spiritual, to honor You in all we do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – Meg Bucher
93. Lord, I pray that the message of Christ and his sacrifice is the root of gratitude in my heart. His gracious gift leads me to thankful living, setting an example for my children. That they will have their relationship with Jesus one day, and that You would grow gratitude in their hearts out of the acceptance of Jesus as their Savior. Lead us to do everything in the name of Jesus and give thanks to You through Him. – Marie Osborne, Contributor
94. Let us proclaim our gratitude to Providence for manifold blessings–be humbly thankful for inherited ideals–and resolve to share those blessings and those ideals with our fellow human beings throughout the world.
95. “I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the name of the Lord Most High.” – Psalm 7:17
96. God Almighty, may we never deviate from the guidance of the Bible and always ask for your holy forgiveness!
97. As we celebrate the feast of Thanksgiving, we realize how fortunate we are to be observing this day in a meaningful way! May we persist in being faithful to God’s will and expressing our devotions with our words and actions!
98. I am forever grateful for the tiniest morsel and the mega feast before me. I am taking the time to thank you and plead for your blessings today and always.
99. “Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
100. May this Thanksgiving teach us the beauty of sharing and help us become more generous towards others!
101. God, sometimes life gets me down and I find it hard to see things to be thankful for. Open my eyes to see the gifts you’ve given me in my life. I’m going to start by thanking you for loving me enough to come to earth and die so we can live together forever. Amen. – Wendy van Eyck, Contributor
102. “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body, you were called to peace. And be thankful.” – Colossians 3:15
103. Psalm 118:29 – “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
104. “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess His name.” – Hebrews 13:15
105. “Now, therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.” – 1 Chronicles 29:13
106. Today, I thank you for the family you blessed me with, the friends you brought my way, and the gift of life for which I am eternally grateful. Bless this meal and grant strong health of mind and body to all those of us who eat from it.
107. “For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
108. Jesus, I want to be like You who obeyed the Father without complaint. You embraced the chains of humanity when You walked this earth. Convict me whenever I complain or compare myself with others. Give me Your attitude of humility and thankful acceptance. I want to be like the Apostle Paul who learned contentment in every circumstance. I choose to continually offer You a sacrifice of praise, the fruit of lips that give praise to Your name (Hebrews 13:15). I long to bring a smile to Your face. Teach me the power of a thankful heart. I know that Your truth dwells in a thankful heart.
109. “There is a lot I need to thank God for every day. But I think I am blessed because I have a very loving, understanding, and supporting family.” – Neha Dhupia
110. The list of things I am grateful for would be incomplete without my lovely wife, who has had my back and stuck with me as a true friend. Enjoy the big bowl of gravy today, as it will be one of the best among many to come.
111. Dear Jesus, You are worthy of my praise even when we don’t understand Your ways. Turn our gaze from our frustrations to Your faithfulness. Shift our sights from our hurt to Your hope. And grow in us a heart of thanksgiving as we seek to know You more. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
112. God, we thank you for the blessing and joy of family. Thank you to those who are gathered with us today and those who are far away. May we all see the many ways you provide for us, comfort us, and protect us. Bless this food to make us healthy and strong. Amen.
113. “Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me.” – Proverbs 30:8
114. I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to share another Thanksgiving with my friend-turned-family. I love you all and will keep rooting for each of us as we deserve nothing but the best all year round.
115. “Today, we thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon this great Country and ask Him to continue to heal our land and meet our needs – and we do so through the power of prayer. – Nick Rahall”
116. “Thank You, God, for the food we are about to eat, for those who are here to share these blessings, for the generosity of our hosts that make this possible. Bless those who are here those who are in our hearts, and all those who are not as fortunate on this day. Amen.” – Patricia Gore
117. “For the laughter of the children, for my life breath, for the abundance of food on this table, for the ones who prepared this sumptuous feast, for the roof over our heads, the clothes on our backs, for our health, and our wealth of blessings, for this opportunity to celebrate with family and friends, for the freedom to pray these words without fear, in any language, in any faith, in this great country, whose landscape is as vast and beautiful as her inhabitants. Thank you, God, for giving us all these. Amen.” – Rabbi Naomi Levy
118. Grateful for each hand we hold gathered around this table. From far and near we travel home, blessed that we are able. Grateful for this sheltered place with light in every window, saying welcome, welcome, share this feast come in away from sorrow. Father, mother, daughter, son, neighbor, friend, and friendless; all together, everyone in the gift of loving-kindness. Grateful for what’s understood, and all that is forgiven; we try so hard to be good, to lead a life worth living. Father, mother, daughter, son, neighbor, friend, and friendless; all together everyone, let grateful days be endless. Grateful for each hand we hold gathered around this table. – Mary Chapin Carpenter – Thanksgiving Song Lyrics
119. Lord, Jesus, I praise You and love You. Thank you for the countless ways that You have blessed me. Amen.
120. “The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due season. You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing.” – Psalm 145:15-16
121. It is another Thanksgiving to list all we are thankful for. But today, I am thankful for only one thing: the gift of life. So, thank you, Lord, for granting me this gift daily.
122. “O Thou, whose hand hath brought us Unto this joyful day, Accept our glad thanksgiving, And listen as we pray.” – Frederick W. Goadby
123. “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” – Colossians 3:17
124. “Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day, we bow our hearts to You and pray. We give You thanks for all You’ve done, especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son. For beauty in nature, Your glory we see, for joy and health, friends, and family. For daily provision, Your mercy, and care, these are the blessings You graciously share. So today we offer this response of praise With a promise to follow You all of our days.” – Mary Fairchild
125. Today, I thank Father for being with me through all the sorrows and joys. Thank you for your comfort in times I was sad and for my good health and the grace you have bestowed upon me.
126. “Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.” – Psalm 103:1-4
127. Thanking the Almighty for the protection and guidance throughout the year on this Thanksgiving Day!
128. May you purify our hearts from everything evil and lead us towards the path of Heaven!
129. “Make us worthy, Lord, to serve our fellow men throughout the world who live and die in poverty and hunger. Give them through our hands this day their daily bread, and by our understanding love, give peace and joy.” – Mother Teresa
130. “He who gives food to all flesh… Give thanks to the God of heaven.” – Psalm 136:25-26
131. Dear God, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives. Thank you for your goodness and your blessings over us. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us when we don’t thank you enough, for who you are, for all you do, and for all you’ve given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits,and fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – Debbie McDaniel, Crosswalk.com Contributor
132. Thank you, God, for all your blessings to me and my family; for the strength you give me each da,y and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful. Amen.
133. The blessings, endless love, and unfailing forgiveness the Lord showers daily mesmerize us! We are always grateful to Him for everything; on this Thanksgiving Day and beyond.
134. Father, Thank You for loving us enough to not allow us to continue in our religious ways. Thank You for Your pursuit of us. Forgive us for putting You out of our holidays, especially the ONE designed to turn our heads and hands upward in Thanksgiving. Thank You for who You are. You alone are worthy of all our praise! In Jesus’ Name, Amen! Amen! – Jill Rindfuss