Sad Love Quotes about broken hearts Most relationships fail because one person was being loved too much and the other wasn’t being loved enough. When your heart is broken, sometimes a sad love quote is the only thing that will ease your pain. Whether it’s a sad love quote for him or her, these deep sayings will guide your recovery. “Realized I lost My heart to Someone. Who doesn’t care? And Found it Crying in the Corner. “Rather than crying & craving for those who left our path during dark moments of our life, let’s spend some time to thank them who stood and helped us to pass those dark paths.”― Nehali Lalwani
Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
Wise words about heartbreak – Ten years ago, I still feared loss enough to abandon myself in order to keep things stable. I’d smile when I was sad, pretend to like people who appalled me. What I now know is that losses aren’t cataclysmic if they teach the heart and soul their natural cycle of breaking and healing. Martha Beck
I think I’m afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.
Sad quotes about love “It’s sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling, to the reason you cry yourself to sleep.
There are times when I think I want to disappear, but all I really want is to be found.
Sad Love Quotes
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
2. Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable. – Nicholas Sparks
3. Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
4. “You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
5. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
6. “He was acting like our kiss had broken him, and his reaction was breaking me.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
7. “You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a belljar; starved for love.” ― Ayushee Ghoshal
8. Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’. – Faraaz Kazi
9. “I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?” ― Faraaz Kazi
10. “There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.” – La Rochefoucauld
11. “Me wondering why they don’t say nothing about a kiss being salty as a tear.” ― Lindsay Hunter
12. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”- Jim Rohn
13. “I’ll love you even when I shouldn’t” ― Colleen Hoover
14. “Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.” – Anonymous
15. “Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned…” – William Butler Yeats
16. “I’ll love you even when I can’t”
17. “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” – Charlie Brown
18. “It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.” ― Samuel Butler
19. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
20. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
Short Sad Quotes
Maybe she laughs and maybe she cries, and maybe you would be surprised at everything she keeps inside.
The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
I’m just so unbelievably sad and I don’t know why. One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside. Sometimes you’ve got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is that every time I think of him, all I wanna do is be with him. Anonymous
It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories. – Bonnie Blair
Love Sad Quotes
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.
Broken heart quotes and heartbroken sayings “Nothing helps a broken heart like having someone wonderful give you theirs.”
One day you’ll love me as I love you. One day you’ll think of me as I think of you. One day you’ll cry for me as I cry for you. One day you’ll want me, but I don’t want you.
Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is! – Dita Von Teese
Sad Love Quotes
You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the saddest, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens. – Kirsten Dunst
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. – Paramahansa Yogananda
Which are your favorite sad love quotes “Feelings of sadness are inevitable in life. No matter your status, you’re bound to experience sadness at some point in your life.
Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. Joel Osteen