Best Friends Quotes – These cute best friend quotes are Instagram caption-and birthday card-worthy, because true friendship deserves the best. Show your best friends how much they mean to you with these great BFF quotes. Try these short quotes about a best friend that are cute, funny quotes about your friendship.A healthy friendship is one where you share your true feelings without fearing the end of the relationship. It’s also one where you sometimes have to let things that bug you slide. The tough moments will make you wiser about yourself and each other. They will also make you stronger and closer as friends. – Rachel Simmons
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
Best friend captions – A True Friend’s Silence hurts “A True Friend’s Silence hurts more than an enemy’s rough words” – True Friends Quotes
True Friend Quotes. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.
Aristotle figured there were three kinds of friendships:
- 1) Friendships of utility: exist between you and someone who is useful to you in some way. …
- 2) Friendships of pleasure: exist between you and those whose company you enjoy.
- 3) Friendships of the good: are based on mutual respect and admiration.
Best Friends Quotes
1. “If you live to be a 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
2. “That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.” — Kristin Hannah
3. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” — Henry David Thoreau
4. “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by, the doubling of our joy, and diving of our grief;” — Joseph Addison
5. “Life is an ugly, awful place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
6. “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about. We never needed best friend gear because I guess with real friends you don’t have to make it official. It just is.” — Mindy Kaling
7. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — I’m Going to Go Back There Someday from The Muppet Movie
8. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled.” — Ally Condie
9. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
10. “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” — Henry Ford
11. “[The greatest gift in life] is the gift of friendship, and I have received it; the greatest healing therapy is friendship.” — Hubert Humphrey”I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.” — Emma Watson
12. “Remember that life’s most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
13. No friendship is an accident.” — Henry
14. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” — Dale Carnegie
15. “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.” – Shel Silverstein
16. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
Cute Friendship Quotes
“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh
Best friends forever quotes “The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.” – Simon Sinek
Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Ann Landers
best friends quotes captions – Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. – John Wooden
True friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation. – George Washington
Friendship Quotes and Sayings
I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. – Jennifer Aniston
I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life. – Jerry Lewis